JAY’S XENA FAN FIC LIST DOWNLOADS
(C) 2020-2021 JK – All Rights Reserved
The Master Fan Fic List contains 5,275 links.
Please read the What’s New section for updates to the list
UPDATED: September 7, 2021
Welcome to Jay’s Xena’s Fan Fic List Download section.
If you came here from the link in the Xena: Warrior Princess 25th Anniversary book “Xena: Their Courage Changed Our World” to download Jay’s Xena FanFic List you can download by clicking on the menu above in excel spreadsheet format or zipped file.
* I have highlighted in yellow the stories that I enjoyed enough to read more than once, as a sort of guide as to what I might suggest to others. Please remember, it is a diverse group of stories. There are some X & G, some Mel & Janice, some Conqueror, some Uber. Be sure to check the Disclaimers or PM me if you have questions.
* I have added a tab titled ‘Published Fan Fic’. I will add to it as I remember or find them.
* I have added a tab titled ‘Websites’ where you can find fanfic from multiple fandoms. I am always looking for Xena ones to add, so feel free to PM me with suggestions.
* There is now a ‘READ’ column so you can mark it when you have read a story.
* I have added a ‘Summary’ column and started to add a short one for each story as I remember or find them. This part will take a while, LOL. If you have a short summary you would like me to add to a story just PM it to me.
* I almost forgot, if you set the “Zoom” in the lower right-hand corner of the document to 50%, you will be able to see the whole width of the page relatively easily. You will have to change that on each tab and then “Save” it…then you won’t have to do it every time you open the file. If you want/need this file in another format, PM me and I will try to help you out!
What are .xlsm and .zip files?
EXCEL SPREADSHEET (.xlsm file)
You can open XLSM files in Microsoft Excel (Windows). Excel 2007 and later versions can open XLSM files by default, and earlier versions can open XLSM files.
You can also open XLSM files with other spreadsheet applications, including Corel Quattro Pro (Windows), MobiSystems OfficeSuite Pro (iOS, Android), and Google Sheets (web, iOS, Android, Chrome OS). [Source: FileInfo.com]
ZIPPED FILE (.zip)
In Windows, you can open a ZIP file with File Explorer, also known as “Windows Explorer,” simply by double-clicking the file. You can then choose one, multiple, or all of the files to extract from the Zip archive. In macOS, you can open a ZIP file with Apple Archive Utility by double-clicking the file. [Source: FileInfo.com]
Report Broken Links / Corrections